|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||Apple Script||MBS MacClassic Plugin||3.1||Yes||No||No||Yes, macOS only||No|
dim a as new AppleScriptMBS
dim lines(-1) as string
lines.Append "tell application ""Finder"""
lines.Append " activate"
lines.Append " display dialog ""Now is "" & (current date)"
lines.Append "end tell"
a.Compile Join(lines, EndOfLine.Macintosh)
- event Periodic as Integer
- 9 properties
- 12 methods
- method close
- method Compile(text as string)
- method CountScriptProperties as Integer
- method Error as AppleScriptErrorMBS
- method Execute
- method ExecuteEvent(eventname as string, parameters() as string)
- method Result as string
- method ResultAsStringArray as string()
- method ResultDisplayString as string
- method ScriptProperty(index as Integer) as string
- method Source as string
- method SourceTextStyle as string
This class has no sub classes.
Some examples which use this class:
- /MacClassic/AppleScript/AppleScript Editor
- /MacClassic/AppleScript/AppleScript Root Shell
- /MacClassic/AppleScript/AppleScript Unicode
- /MacClassic/AppleScript/AppleScript with Parameter
- /MacClassic/AppleScript/AppleScript with Periodic Event
- /MacClassic/AppleScript/AppleScript with Unicode
- /MacClassic/AppleScript/Test property and result
- /MacClassic/Summary with AppleScript
- /MacCocoa/NSStatusItem/Classic Control Menu
- /MacCocoa/NSStatusItem/Display current iTunes Song
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS MacClassic Plugin.
MBS FileMaker blog